Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"before Moshiach comes emunah will be so scarce"

The above was said by my dear Rebbe, Rebbe Nachman of Breslov. He said that right before Moshiach comes, real emunah will be so scarce, true believers will be one here, one there, one there...

The comments I received to my previous post proved this to be true. The comments were nasty and not very well thought out - put it that way, so I won't post them but I will try and summarize my reply.
1. I never said a word bad about the actual soldiers. They ARE being brainwashed, they are not treated as they should be, they work ridiculously hard and do not get much gratitude, and this I have heard for years from people who served. To you who complained that I do not serve - I served a year and a half in "national security" and B"H continue to do as much chessed with other Jews as I humanly and physically can. An anti-charedi once admitted to me, "what is nice about the charedim is that throughout their lives they continue to do gemilus chassadim, running gamachs, serving in Zaka etc."

2. I am not claiming that every charedi is a righteous tzaddik, I was speaking about the general fact that what all the non charedim don't seem to realize and probably never will until Moshiach comes is that without the constant Torah learning and without Hashem's hashgacha, our army would have fallen the day it was established. Complain as you will, very soon you will all know the truth, and not from some blog on the internet.

3. The reason the charedim must NEVER join Tzahal is for the same reason that they are anti - Zionism. Because it does not follow halacha. Period.
The government, taxes, court systems, police and Tzahal - all follow rules they invented, most of which are taken from the goyim. THEY ARE NOT TORAH LAW.

You should all really read the messages of the autistics. Laugh all you want but read back to day one and you will see that what they have predicted has begun and is continuing.

The biggest problem with most of the yidden now is that they put their faith in everyone and everything but Hashem! "Arur hagever haboteach ba'adam"
ארור הגבר הבוטח באדם, ברוך הגבר אשר יבטח בה' והיה ה' מבטחו

You are not arguing with me, my dear secular and modern orthodox Jews, you are arguing against Hakadosh Baruch Hu and the Torah.

May we all be zocheh to opening our eyes soon and realizing:
והיה ה' למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה ה' אחד ושמו אחד

No comments: